We have Canada’s best selection of CBD Cartridges in either full CBD or 1:1 CBD to THC ratio variants. The current line up is as follows and we will be adding more offerings shortly.
- Elite Extracts AC/DC CBD/THC
- Elite Extracts Harlequin CBD/THC
- Noble Extracts CBD/THC Cartridge
- Sky Extracts CBD/THC Cartridge
- Sky Extracts Full Spectrum CBD Cartridge
- Sovrin Extracts AC/DC CBD/THC Cartridge
- Sovrin Extracts Sweet Mint CBD/THC Cartridge
- Sovrin Extracts Lime Pure CBD (Full Spectrum CBD)
- Sovrin Extracts Mango Pure CBD (Full Spectrum CBD)
- Zen Tanks Cherry AK-47 CBD/THC
- Zen Tanks Cherry Wine CBD (Charlotte’s Web strain)
- Zen Tanks Girl Scout Cookies CBD/THC
- Zen Tanks Harlequin CBD
- Zen Tanks Harlequin CBD/THC / also available in a disposable format here
- Zen Tanks Hindu Kush CBD/THC
- Zen Tanks Lemon Sour Diesel CBD/THC
- Zen Tanks Sour Sunset CBD/THC
- Zen Tanks Sour Tangie CBD/THC
NOTE: The Zen CBD Cartridges may crystallize over time. This is normal due to the fact that no additives are used. If VG, MCT, PEG or PG was used it would prevent this from happening. This happens randomly and talking with the manufacturer they assure us it’s not a defect or manufacturing issue.
If crystallization occurs the best way to turn it back into a more oil like form is by vaping from it. Another option is to put the cartridges on a plate and in the oven on the lowest setting for 5 minutes at a time. Or heat it with a blow dryer on a plate. The CBD cartridges we sell are made from glass, metal and ceramic. Heating them like we suggest will not melt them or damage the CBD oil.